Thursday, December 5, 2013

S-T-A-G-N-A-N-T

It's been quite a while since my last post.  Things are still pretty much the same as before, skin-wise. My skin doesn't bother me much, although it is still itchy everyday, mostly at night.  During the day it's fine.  My skin is dry, especially on my neck, hands, and legs.  My legs are my worst areas though.  I can't seem to stop picking at them. -.-  For the most part though, I look "normal."

I've been wanting to post for a while, but I'm still feeling very tired and it's made me rather lazy.  I really can't wait for the exhaustion to pass so I can get on with my life, normally.  It's like I'm living in a constant fog.  As for other symptoms, I still get night sweats, however nothing like it was a couple months ago.  It's just mildly uncomfortable.  Temperature regulation has definitely improved, but not perfect.  Nerve pain has not occurred since October.  My lymph nodes have reduced in size since summer, but are still noticeably swollen.  Most importantly, my hair is growing back!  I have a lot of baby hairs now.  Up until about two weeks ago I was still losing quite a bit of hair.  It's slowed down a lot since then.  Thank God!  

Also worth mentioning,  I have changed my diet as of last month.  I am consuming a plant-based diet now.  Mostly vegan, with the exception of minuscule amounts of honey.  I know it's pretty much determined by ITSAN that diet does not play a role in TSW, however I feel a little differently.  I'll do a sole post regarding my stance on diet.  I will also be doing a post on my "skin routine."  

Adios~

November 25

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete