Saturday, June 29, 2013

Positive Thoughts, Positive Energy

Things I will do once I'm healed...  Hallelujah!
  1. Touch up all my tattoos.
  2. Get a new tattoo...or two...or six.  I deserve it :)
  3. Buy new clothes that show off my renewed, beautiful, healthy, glowing skin.
  4. Spend each day outside, even if just for a little bit, and enjoy the feel of nature's elements on my skin.  No more staying cooped up all day, hiding from the world. 
  5. Travel around the country and hopefully other countries as well.  My feet must touch European ground someday!
  6. Go swimming !
  7. Buy new swimsuits... Victoria's Secret, anyone?
  8. Date, fall in love, etc... Without holding myself back.
  9. Make the most of my days to make up for lost time.
  10. Revive friendships, meet new people, explore.
  11. Be wild, young, and free at last.
  12. Find a job I love that pays well.
There are so many things I could think of, but those are just a few.  Even though TSW is an evil, tortorous hell ride on Earth, it will at least serve the purpose of giving us all a new perspective on life.  We will be rejuvenated, reborn like a Phoenix.  Hmm.. I think I just thought of the perfect tattoo to get once I've healed.  

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I just found your blog from the ITSAN Forum. I love this post and I agree with everything on it. And funny enough, I also thought about the phoenix tattoo idea since we have been through SO MUCH with this darn TSW and deserve to finally reward ourselves at the end. (Actually I've been thinking about writing a post about tattoos and scars for a little while). Keep up those positive thoughts and looking forward to the end - you will get there and you WILL be doing all those things on your list!!! I'm officially on my 6th month but I was really probably withdrawing starting about 11 months ago. And today I am pretty close to healed, I just have to have some random scars and scabs clear up before I'm able to confidently wear shorts and tank tops and all that. Sending all positive thoughts for healing your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there. Thanks for the comment. Yes, we really do deserve to reward ourselves after this! It really can't come soon enough. I just started my 10th month, but I think I still have a long ways to go. It's such a mystery how long recovery will be. That's great that you're almost healed. The scabs and scars will clear up before you know it. How long did you use TS for??

      Delete
    2. 10 months is a great length of time to have over with. I'm sure you have come a long way!! (Sorry for such a delayed reply, there are so many TSW blogs out there and I couldn't locate your blog again after I commented! now I am following though so it's all good). I used TS first starting about 6 years ago when I was around 20 (I'm 27 now). But I did not use them all the time - just off and on, sometimes not at all - so my total use is probably about a year. I DID use them somewhat often on my face and eye area though which has higher absorption.

      Delete
  2. Hi Chantal!
    Just wanted to say I'm new to your blog and am trying to follow it but I don't see a "follow" button anywhere so I'm currently just going to visit your page often to check for updates.


    Xoxo!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rachel. I just added a follow button. I'm still getting used to the whole blogger thing even though I made this a couple years ago haha.

      Thanks for the comment xx

      Chantal

      Delete